Elvis's ghost is sighted at Possom Lake by Moose Tompson at the local grocery store. This leads to Moose putting rhinestones on his hunting vest and calling his mothers mobile home greeceland.
In Handy man corner Red shows the audiance the different uses of a power drill.
Red spends some time trying to fly a model airplane with a local kid.
Bill and Red go snow sleading with various common itiams.
In this episode we meet Dougie Franklin.
In Harolds section of this episode we learn that he has been on a date before. He gives us the following advice on what not to do on a date:
- Don't try to kiss her in the hallway in front of her parents.
- Don't make fun of lottery players untill you find out if she is a lottery player.
- Or worse if her family makes a living selling lottery tickets.
- Don't slam the car door on her foot, multiple times.
- Don't start crying if you don't have enough money to cover the bill.
- Don't go to a foureign movie and read the subtitles for her.
- Don't ask why she will not kiss you goodnight.